20 WAYS YOU CAN PRACTICE GRATITUDE
Life is so much more enjoyable when you are practicing gratitude daily. What we have learned in the beginning phases of those who are trying to implement gratitude in their lives is - they do not know where to start.
Good news! There is no set way that is right or wrong when practicing gratitude. It is simply the act of being grateful for things around you in your life. To help make the process easier, our team has put together a handy list of twenty ways you can begin your gratitude journey. Simply pick one and start today!
- Begin to use a gratitude journal daily.
- Give thanks for simply waking up every morning when you rise.
- Call a friend or a family member and tell them how much they mean to you.
- Talk a way outside and embrace nature and say thanks for all its beauty.
- Buy a co-worker a coffee and tell them you appreciate them.
- Send your BFF flowers for no reason. True friends are hard to come by.
- Commit to smiling at everyone you come in contact with today.
- Find someone who inspires you to be better and connect with them regularly.
- Give without any expectations
- Remove all negative posts from your social news feeds.
- Include an act of kindness in your life each day.
- Call your brother and sisters more often.
- Volunteer your time to organizations in need.
- Buy the person in line behind you their meal occasionally.
- When you find yourself judging someone, stop.
- Disconnect from technology when around family.
- Send a thank you card to someone who deserves it.
- Compliment one stranger each day.
- Spread positivity in any way you can. It’s contagious.
You see, practicing gratitude is a lot easier than you think! Let us know which intentional way you are going to begin in the comments!
Begin your gratitude journey with us!
Starting January 1st, Divine Growth Coaching is launching our very own Gratitude Program. This free program will be offered to a group of people that are ready to begin being more grateful in 2022. Together we will identify ways that work for you to show the world you are grateful by practicing 10-15 minutes daily. Each week all participants in the Gratitude Program will meet online as a group to go over all the goodness they experience each week as they enter the life-changing state of thankfulness. Sign up now, limited spaces are remaining!